Literally every time a royal steps out is technically a public appearance, but since this official appearance is being treated like a date night for these two, we’ll temper our harsh and hurtful judgments accordingly.
It’s fine. It’s so very much her that we’re starting to marvel at how many colorless pieces of clothing she still manages to find. We would have thought she snagged them all up by now. She looks relatively comfy, all things considered, while maintaining her strict style image. We don’t love it or hate it, but we appreciate it for the consistency and for being photogenic. If she wore this for a meet-and-greet or walkabout, we might have had a few more criticisms, but you go have fun, Duchess. We’ll be here next time, judgment at the ready.
– Amanda Wakeley Cream Sculpted Tailoring Crombie Coat
– Calvin Klein 205W39NYC Logo Embroidered Turtleneck Virgin Wool Knit Maxi Dress
– Vanessa Tugendhaft Precious Clover Charm Stud Earrings
– Catbird ‘Threadbare’ Yellow Gold Ring
– Ralph Lauren ‘Ricky’ Olive Suede Chain Wallet Clutch
– Ralph Lauren ‘Celia’ Olive Suede Pump
[Photo Credit: INSTARImages]