Megs ditched the baby and the hubs and flew solo for the first time on this royal tour. For the occasion, she opted to sass up her style ever so slightly.
That’s pretty cute and low-key chic. We’d have a much easier time with her preferences for black and minimalism if she chose garments with some interest to them. A royal jumpsuit is fun and unexpected. The earrings are what really make the look, though. Without them, this all might have seemed a bit too plain. It’s rare to see her in such large earrings but they look spectacular on her.
– Everlane ‘The Essential’ Black Goweave Jumpsuit
– AS Bijoux ‘Onde Gourmette’ Earrings
– Jennifer Meyer ‘Zofia Day’ Open Diamond Cuff
– Jennifer Meyer Turquoise Marquise Ring
– Manolo Blahnik ‘BB’ Pointy Toe Pump in Black Suede
[Photo Credit: Chris Jackson/Pa Images/Instarimages.com, Doug Peters/Pa Images/Instarimages.com]