Sometimes, kittens. Sometimes, the fates and/or the gods and goddesses of blogging smile down lightly on us and grant us gifts and boons. In other words, Queen Helen of the sovereign nation of Fuckinfantastica is out queening it the fuck up again and all we have to do is sit back and leave her to it.
To paraphrase another great queen of our times, Helen Mirren is 100 percent That Bitch.
It’s of course smart of her to really ramp up the royal drag to promote a project like this one, but we maintain her fucking fantastic majesty should consider making this sort of dramatic, over-the-top regalness her go-to style. We can’t think of another actress in her age group more suited to this style; not Jane, not Meryl, not Glenn (well, maybe a little Glenn).
– Badgley Mischka Gown, Opera Coat and Shoes from the Resort 2020 Collection
– David Webb ‘Shangri-La’ necklace with carved emeralds, oval cabochon turquoise, brilliant-cut diamonds, polished 18K gold, and platinum
– David Webb ‘Shangri-La’ earrings with cabochon turquoise and emeralds, brilliant-cut diamonds, and polished
– David Webb ‘Turban’ ring with cabochon turquoise and emeralds, brilliant-cut diamonds, 18K gold, and platinum
– Judith Leiber Couture Clutch
Styled by Lee Harris | Hair by Richard Collins | Makeup by Jo Strettell
[Photo Credit: Sushi/PRPhotos.com, Jennifer Graylock/INSTARimages.com, Courtesy of Badgley Mischka]