We’ll do Miss Lily a solid here, because we kind of hated the outfit she wore earlier, but we kind of love this one. Miss Girl, come get your spotlight.
Is this so relentlessly twee that you now have a toothache? Possibly. Is the perfect for this kind of style? Undoubtedly. Do we think the neckline’s too blunt and broad? Of course, darlings. We haven’t changed. But it’s cute and it’s on trend and it suits her perfectly. The slightly messy hair and the incongruous neckline are what keep the look from coming off totally vintage. It just works for her.
Having said that, we hate this trend of doll handbags. We realize your average clutch or minaudiere isn’t much larger, but the weensy little handle is just so juvenile-looking to us.
– The 2nd Skin Co. Floral Print Gazaar Mini Dress with Puff Sleeves from the Spring 2017 Collection
– EF Collection White Gold White Diamond Chevron Huggie Earrings
– Graziela Gems White Gold Diamond Natura Ring
– Graziela Gems White Gold Diamond Natura Double Ring
– Christian Louboutin Shoes
Styled by Rob Zangardi and Mariel Haenn | Makeup by Vincent Oquendo
[Photo Credit: INSTARImages, Courtesy of The 2nd Skin Co.]