Look at this shocking turn by the Duchess, darlings! Mrs. Cathy has GONE OFF and now ALL HELL HAS BROKEN LOOSE.
We are referring – OF COURSE – to the fact that Mrs. Cathy is sporting a rather high-contrast look with a sharply defined waist. This is not Mrs. Cathy’s way, as she normally prefers tone-on-tone or full matchy-ness from tiara to toe. For this little jaunt, she opted for the kind of look you can see from a hundred yards away. Wimbledon-appropriate white, of course (because she’s never not on-point), but with surprisingly off-model black touches. The buttons and the pumps are not shockers, but the leather belt with the bow is a bit of a pleasant surprise. The whole look has such a breezily chic feel to it – especially when she’s got the killer shades on – that we feel like the bag is just a bit too precious for it all.
– Suzannah Flippy Wiggle Italian Silk Crepe Dress with Contrasting Silk-covered Buttons
– Alexander McQueen Bow-front Leather Waist Belt
– Catherine Zoraida Gold Fern Hoop Earrings
– Alexander McQueen ‘Wicca’ Mini Satchel
– Ray-Bay ‘Wayfarer II‘ Classic Sunglasses in Tortoise
– Gianvito Rossi ‘Piper‘ 85 Suede Pumps in Black
[Photo Credit: INSTARimages, suzannah.com, net-a-porter.com, farfetch.com, mytheresa.com, catherinezoraida.com, sunglasshut.com]