Miss Duchess put on her heels and took her baby bump out to celebrate British fashion – by wearing some very low-key fashion from a French house (which isn’t exactly a surprise, given her recent style history).
That is some of the most aggressive bump-cradling we’ve ever seen. Evidently, her little Lord or Lady must be feeling restless.
As for the look, it’s stripped-bare glam in the manner we’ve become accustomed to seeing from her. Much as we want to note how simple and colorless it is, or how she defaults to that hairstyle too often, we can’t say she looks anything but fabulous here. The gold bangles and sandals make the look.
– Givenchy Black One-shoulder Velvet Column Gown
– Pippa Small ‘Wajiha’ Bangle
– Pippa Small ‘Omeen’ Bangle
– Pippa Small ‘Nosheen’ Stud Earrings
– Tamara Mellon ‘Karat’ Gold Strappy Sandals
[Photo Credit: INSTARImages]