Tiffany & Co. threw itself a little party and invited Kim Kardashian, who showed up wearing every piece of Tiffany jewelry she could snag for the occasion. We rarely have reason to express this sentiment to her, but Attagirl. Kimmy.
Personally, we wouldn’t advise anyone to wear that many heavy necklaces at once, but we figure a jewelry party is the one place you can get away with it. As for fashion, she chose a surprisingly effective look for showing off the wares, although that heavy coat really isn’t giving those rings the space to breathe, so to speak. It’s all Low-Key Kimmy and we don’t have any real critiques except the obvious one about your zipper showing because your pants are too tight. Then again, complaining that Kim Kardashian’s clothes are too tight is like complaining that rain is too wet.
– Tiffany & Co. Elsa Peretti® Snake Necklaces in Sterling Silver
– Tiffany & Co. Tiffany T T1 Diamond Necklace in 18k White Gold
– Tiffany & Co. Tiffany Lock Bangle in White Gold with Full Pavé Diamonds
– Tiffany & Co. Tiffany Lock Bangle in White Gold with Half Pavé Diamonds
– Tiffany & Co. Tiffany Lock Bangle in White Gold with Diamond Accents
– Tiffany & Co. Ring in Platinum with a Diamond of Over 6 Carats and Diamonds
– Tiffany & Co. Ring in Platinum and 18k Yellow Gold with a Fancy Intense Yellow Diamond of Over 4 Carats and White Diamonds
– Tiffany & Co. Tiffany T T1 Wide Diamond Ring in 18k White Gold
[Photo Credit: Stefanie Keenan/ Getty Images for Tiffany & Co., Jon Kopaloff/ Getty Images for Tiffany & Co.]
Chloë Sevigny Strikes a Pose for H&M’s Holiday 2022 Campaign Next Post:
Angela Bassett in Moschino at the BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER World Premiere: IN or OUT?
Please review our Community Guidelines before posting a comment. Thank you!