Friday Leftovers for the Week of June 23rd, 2019

Posted on June 28, 2019

A sad sort of week on the red carpet front, darlings. Let’s all do our duty and let these poor stragglers know how they did. The good news? It’s not all disasters.

 

 

Amanda Seales

It looks like a light fixture in an eighties hotel ladies room. A specific reference, but if you have any experience with this area, you know we’re right.

 

 

Annabelle Wallis in Stella McCartney

That’s a lot of drama for a Showtime premiere, but go for it, girl. Can’t say it’s not working out for you.

 

 

 

Charli XCX in Vivienne Westwood

Pure fabulous.

 

 

 

Damian Lewis and Helen McCrory

Bless their hearts, they’re just not red carpet people.

 

 

 

Janelle Monáe in Hellessy

She looks sharp as hell, but only she could make that goofy design work. We’re a little surprised she didn’t wear one black pump and one white one.

 

 

Kate Beckinsale in Alberta Ferretti

This is a weensy bit tacky, but she’s at the NBA Awards, which means we can’t exactly accuse her of not dressing for the venue.

 

 

 

Naomi Campbell in Roksanda

She’s Naomi Campbell. That means that this is at least 40% working just as a baseline. Unforch, she can’t make up for the other 60% of mismatched cray.

 

 

Niecy Nash

The queen of shapewear and the power of perfect fit. She looks great. She always does.

 

 

 

Russell Crowe

Hi Russell. Thanks for showing up.

 

 

 

Sienna Miller in Oscar de la Renta

Simple to the point of being generic but – no tea, no shade – that’s actually her style sweet spot.

 

 

 

Tiffany Haddish in Michael Kors Collection

We’re tired of the semi-public bra trend but she looks pretty sharp here.

 

 

 

 

[Photo Credit: INSTARimages]

Please review our Community Guidelines before posting a comment. Thank you!

blog comments powered by Disqus