Miranda Lambert attends the 51st Academy of Country Music Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Oooof, girl. Where to start? Let’s just do bullet points, shall we? For some reason, we’re thinking of bullets.
* Yellow is not your color.
* This dress shape is not your friend.
* You probably should’ve worn it with the cape.
* But if you had worn the cape, that would’ve been even more yellow, so switch the whole thing out for a pale blue version, while you’re at it.
* Pink, yellow and blue is a color combination for babies.
* Those shoes are hilariously awful. It’s the CMAs, so she gets a slight pass for knowing the venue and dressing for it, but the ticky-tacky is OFF THE CHARTS.
We trust our point has been made and no further bullets need be issued.
Christian Siriano Yellow Pleated Gown with Plunging Neckline from the Spring 2016 Collection
Irene Neuwirth Jewelry
Joyce Echols Stilettos in Silk Satin with Holster and Gun
[Photo Credit: Getty Images, John Witt/PRPhotos.com, FPA/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES, INFphoto.com]
Style Double Shot: Zendaya Coleman in Haider Ackermann and David Koma Next Post:
Queen Latifah at the 2016 GLAAD Awards
Please review our Community Guidelines before posting a comment. Thank you!