Darlings, life did a little kicking of our asses last week and unfortunately, we didn’t get a podcast out to y’all. We were gratified, however, when many of you had tiny little meltdowns and said you couldn’t carry on with your lives if a week went by without hearing our cartoon voices. Poor little dears. Fortunately for you, we couldn’t go on another moment without barking our opinions into a pair of microphones. This week, we finally give our thoughts on:
* The Rupaul’s Drag Race finale and whether or not we can accept Ru’s choice this year.
* Caitlyn Jenner’s unveiling and why you need to put her in context as a transgender figurehead or role model.
* The Tony’s Red Carpet and why Anna Wintour should have just kept her mouth shut about it.
* Sense8 and why you OMG SHOULD TOTALLY BE WATCHING IT.
* Penny Dreadful and why Lorenzo thinks OMG YOU SHOULD TOTALLY BE WATCHING IT.
* Various and sundry other matters of great import.
* Also, Miss Miu Miu meows her support and disagreement several times because we raised our daughter right.
[Photo Credit: Murray Close/Netflix – Podcast Credit: CBS Radio]
“Orange is the New Black” Fan Event Red Carpet Rundown Next Post:
Zoe Saldana in Tanya Taylor on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”