Okay. Sure. We can talk ourselves into this one.
Jessica Biel attends the Museum of Modern Art 2013 Film Benefit – A Tribute To Tilda Swinton in New York City in Chanel.
Chanel Resort 2014 Collection/Model: Sui He (NATHALIE)
We don’t really love it but here’s what we like:
- It’s got some personality to it, which is not something she necessarily can do easily with her style (seeing as how she’s somewhat deficient on that front herself).
- It suits her in a lot of ways. The shape is great for her and we’re of the rare opinion that ladies with square shoulders should show them off, which means the Christmas craft material at the top doesn’t bother us. Much.
- White is her color.
- We love an ankle-length hem, even though we’re only getting half of one.
- The gold shoes, matchy as they are, really finish the look off.
Here’s what we don’t like:
- The mullet hem.
- The minaudiere, which does nothing for the look (although we secretly love it for allowing us to type the word).
- The way the top fits, because it looks like it’s sliding off her.
Here’s what we question:
- The under-eyeshadow.
So as you can see, basic math wins again. The numbers don’t lie: we like it. Science, bitches.