Dear God, is there time? Do we have a lot more to come on the Super-poledance tour? Because we are in DIRE need of a course-correction here.
Henry, take notes.
Henry Cavill (pictured with Amy Adams) attends the UK premiere of ‘Man of Steel’ in a three-piece Tom Ford suit.
- STOP WEARING TOM FORD. You are too broad for his wide-lapeled, shoulder-focused silhouette.
- Stop wearing three-piece suits. Again, you’re too broad for them.
- Stop wearing grey. It does nothing for your coloring. A succession of blue and black suits will do you much better.
- For Jesus’ sake, please get everything impeccably fitted and tailored. We should never be seeing that much jacket flap or that much pants puddle.
- We suggest dark, solid-color suits with patterned shirts and ties.. It will draw the eye to your broad chest without making you look thick.
- Keep doing what you’re doing with that face because it’s the only thing working right now.
[Photo Credit: Landmark, Solarpix, PR Photos]